Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reading Non-Fiction

Well guys, what do you think about this activity?

What book called your attention?

Have you spoken with someone to be your partner?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?!?

8 comments:

  1. Frances & Yaireliz are partners. In cold Blood by that capote guy is ours.
    p.s love the activity, can there be a group of 2 instead of 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALLELUJAH!!
    YES!!!!!

    There are a couple of books I'm interested in but I reeeeallyyy want to read a book thats not on the list and Ima tell you about it tomorrow.

    If you dont like it, then fine. I'll read something on the list.
    That's Abby and I'm out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riiiight...
    groups of 3

    Sooo, I kinda like to go solo. Alot easier for me not needing to depend on other people, but if I really have to then fine. And then I'll need 2 people who like my idea and blah blah blaa.

    Anybody interested?
    ANYBODY?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in Modern-day Human Trafficking and Exploitation. If anybody has similar interests please contact me you know where.
    See ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby vente con nosotras (con steph y conmigo)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY got my password so here i am!

    i really like the idea! carla and i are partners but we haven't decided on a book yet. we're discussing it tomorrow! Devil in the White City looks gooooood, but i think i'm leaning more towards Sin in the Second City.

    ...

    i just looked over the Sin in the Second City page and i think i DEFINITELY want that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teacher I'm with Faviola and we were searching for books about real killers and all and we kind of liked this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Killer-Jack-Ripper-Closed/dp/0399149325
    we want to know of your approval as soon as possible.
    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete